i deployed my django webapp on pythonanywhere but users cant upload images sucessfully to cloudinary

Kevin
Kevin Member Posts: 4

Unexpected error - MaxRetryError("TCPKeepAliveHTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.cloudinary.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1_1/dug5dj4uz/image/upload (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f2279fdc580>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused'))")

the error above is what i get when i try to upload images. I dont think its network error cause my network is stable. My Cloudinary account credentials (CLOUD_NAME, API_SECRET, API_KEY) are in my settings.py file. Is there anything im missing?

Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Tagged:

Answers

• rlux
    rlux Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 52

@Kevin -- this may be an issue with pythonanywhere. Please share if you find out about any limitations that others would also want to know about? Thanks!

• Babarali
    Babarali Member Posts: 3

@Kevin There might be a problem with PythonAnywhere here. If you learn of any restrictions that others might be interested in knowing about, would you kindly share them? Thanks!