When To Contact Support

Options
rlux
rlux Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 53
edited May 2023 in General

Cloudinary has several ways to get help. If you're not sure where to look for help, here's some advice on when to use our sites and services:

🔹 Documentation & Knowledge Base

If you're looking for general information on using our products, our Getting Started guides, or know exactly what you need help with, the Documentation and our Knowledge Base is the best place to start.

🔹 Community Forum

That's us! When you have a specific problem, aren't sure how to find the right answer about using a product, or when the documentation isn't covering the question you need an answer to, this forum is the right place to post it.

🔹 Customer Support

If your company has an SLA with Cloudinary, or you have a production critical issue, always go to Support first! Support is also the right channel for all questions about your account, billing, quota, or anything involving private information. Finally, if you have a question that you're completely stuck on and all other resources have not helped, ask Support.

I hope this helps! If you're not sure, please ask.

Tagged:

Comments

• litalhag
    litalhag Member Posts: 7 ✭
    Options

I submit to the support a few tickets cause they close my ticket each time without answering me.

I need help in order to understand what is the suitable plan for my requirements (school project) but no one from the support reaches back!

You guys disable my account cause I reached the limit, but I need a plan only for the upcoming weeks, but there's no one to talk to. also, when I try to submit a plan- I cannot see anything about cancelling the plan in the future.

So If you would like to help me, please help me to reach the support.

Thank you