Can we use the assets we have up on Cloudinary that run our website and create an internal gallery?

Options
chandlerannem
chandlerannem Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Digital Asset Management

We want to provide some of the same assets that are up on our website for internal DAM. Our website is driven by cloudinary so a ton of assets are already there and organized, so can we use this to create as a start for our internal DAM? Also, we are going to build an app for our internal team - can the interanl DAM plug into something like that?

I am the content creator so my knowledge of back end development is limited.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• DannyFromCloudinary
    DannyFromCloudinary Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 98
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @chandlerannem.

Rather than creating your own DAM app from scratch and adding Cloudinary assets to it, it may be easier to simply use Cloudinary as your source of truth. We have an embeddable Media Library Widget which you could host somewhere internally for you and your colleagues to use - You can read more about it here: https://cloudinary.com/documentation/media_library_widget

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions and we'll be happy to assist. If you would prefer to discuss particulars of your setup privately, you're welcome to raise a support request with us directly if you'd like.

Many thanks,

-Danny

Answers