How to Empty Deleted Assets Folder

Options
Mike_Incognito
Mike_Incognito Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Digital Asset Management

Recently I was alerted that I had exceeded my storage quota. I logged into the GUI and used Shift Select to highlight all of my content then selected Delete. I did not perform a Bulk Delete.

Days later I found that my storage was still way over capacity. I found the Deleted Assets folder in my media library with a record of all my deleted content. I see that there is an option to restore these files, so I assume this is what is taking up my space.

I cannot seem to find a way to empty this and permanently delete the files to free up my storage. My account is scheduled to be deleted soon for over utilization, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Tamara
    Tamara Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 97
    Options

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Deleted assets do not count against your storage quota. You can delete storage using any of the methods specified here.

If you want to get a more specific answer to your use case we will need some more information. Can you please open a new private support ticket here with all the details and include your cloud name?

Waiting for your reply. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Tamara