When using upload_large it still results in a 413 response

Options
gregwhitworth
gregwhitworth Member Posts: 2

I followed this older post* about timing out due to leveraging large content so I followed the docs to leverage upload_large. I've tried changing the chunk size from 6MB to 5MB with no success. I've also changed the timeout to 3 minutes to no avail.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

*https://support.cloudinary.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360008228219-getting-Server-returned-unexpected-status-code-413-when-uploading-150MB-video#:~:text=When%20uploading%20files%2C%20the%20maximum%20size%20of%20the,100MB%2C%20these%20need%20to%20be%20sent%20in%20chunks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Wissam
    Wissam Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 72
    Options

Hi there,

I would like to check your specific account and limits.

Could you please raise a support ticket with us directly?

To do so, you can fill out the form at this link.

Thanks,

Wissam

• gregwhitworth
    gregwhitworth Member Posts: 2
    Options

@Wissam thanks, I filed one but I can answer it quickly just in case it helps someone else; I'm currently on the free tier. However, my config does a transformation on upload down to 3000px wide if it's larger than that due to storage/upload limitations. I wasn't thinking that the 10MB limit was applied directly to the "upload" but the max size that could be stored.

• epasos
    epasos Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 23
    edited August 2023
    Options

@gregwhitworth In order to be able to investigate the issue, we need some additional information such as the HAR file and an extract of the DevTool->Console tab data (as requested in the ticket that you have raised as well), which shows more details of the requested/posted data to Cloudinary API endpoints.