Integration of Cloudinary with WordPress CMS for Info Blogs about Subway Surfers mod double jump

Options
veerushah
veerushah Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Developer APIs

I am currently working on a WordPress-based website that hosts informational blogs about the popular game "Subway Surfers." To enhance the user experience and optimize image and video management, I am interested in integrating Cloudinary with my WordPress CMS. Before I proceed, I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to gather insights, tips, and best practices for successfully integrating Cloudinary into a WordPress environment for a blog-centric website.

I'm looking for step-by-step instructions on how to install and set up the Cloudinary plugin for WordPress. Any considerations specific to managing images and videos within blog posts would be very helpful.

As my website focuses on Subway Surfers, there will be numerous images and possibly videos accompanying the blog posts. How can I ensure optimal image and video loading times without compromising on quality? Are there any recommended settings within Cloudinary to achieve this?

I'm excited to hear from the Cloudinary community and learn from your expertise.

Tagged:

Answers