help

Options
kmnahidulislam
kmnahidulislam Member Posts: 1

how to connect cloudnary cdn on my html website(for image optimization and make good permormance)?

Tagged:

Answers

• DannyFromCloudinary
    DannyFromCloudinary Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 99
    Options

Hey @kmnahidulislam .

Thanks for getting in touch. Implementation varies significantly depending on your site infrastructure, and programming language of choice. What I would suggest is having a look through our documentation, and raising a support ticket with any specific questions to discuss this further

For developers, Cloudinary Programmable Media provides SDKs and APIs to manage, transform and deliver images and videos: For a general overview you can read https://cloudinary.com/products/programmable_media, and find a getting started guide here.

For business users, Cloudinary Assets provides modern Digital Asset Management focused on visual assets, and has a separate getting started guide available here.

The best thing to do would be to create a free account if you haven't already, and start testing/integrating. We have individual guides on how to do this for our backend SDKs and frontend SDKs. We also have a Wordpress plugin that may be of interest.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

-Danny