"This email already exists" When inviting a new user

Options
Patrick
Patrick Member Posts: 1 ✭
edited November 2023 in Digital Asset Management

I am trying to invite a user that does not currently have a cloudinary seat, but receive an error message that reads "This email already exists."

This email address may have tried to log in to Cloudinary via the Contentful integration at one point, but is not currently listed under User Management and cannot log in with their email.

Why might this error message be triggering and what can I do to successfully invite this email address to my Cloudinary account? I would prefer they have access with their company email vs a personal one.

Tagged:

Answers

• Cloudinary Team
    Cloudinary Team Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 123 admin
    Options

Hi Patrick,

If the user tried to log in via Contentful CMS at one point it might have created an entry of their email on the system.

Would you open a ticket at support.cloudinary.com with the user's email so that we can help make the required changes to get the email working again

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
    Akshay

Helpful Links For You
    πŸ’¬ Share questions, connect with other users in our Cloudinary Community forums and Discord server!
    πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ Join our Cloudinary Academy for free courses, workshops and other educational resources.
    πŸ“„ Read our documentation for in-depth details on Cloudinary product features and capabilities
    πŸ“° Check out the Cloudinary blog for the latest company news and insights