Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed - Cloudinary Account Disabled, Media Access Critical

Options
guneyural
guneyural Member Posts: 1 ✭
edited January 8 in Developer APIs

Dear Cloudinary Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Guney, and I am writing on behalf of kirklareligazetesi.com.tr. We are currently facing a critical issue with our Cloudinary accounts, and I urgently seek your assistance to resolve this matter.

Our Cloudinary account with the username "[REDACTED FOR SECURITY]" has been disabled, preventing us from accessing crucial photos on our newspaper website. As a newspaper, our archive is of utmost importance, and the inability to reach these accounts poses a serious threat to our business.

I would like to provide some context for better understanding. Due to financial constraints, we created multiple accounts to store media. Unfortunately, all of these accounts have been disabled, leaving us unable to access the vital images needed for our website.

In light of this situation, we are seeking your guidance on the following:

1. Recovery of Disabled Accounts: Is it possible to restore access to our disabled accounts, specifically the one with the username "redacted"?
  2. Consolidation of Media: If recovery is not possible, can we explore options for consolidating all media from the multiple accounts into a single accessible location? This is crucial for us to maintain our newspaper archive.
  3. Alternative Solutions: If neither of the above options is feasible, we are open to any alternative solutions or recommendations you may have to help us regain access to our important media assets.

Our newspaper's operation is currently at risk due to this issue, and we kindly request your prompt attention to this matter. We understand the importance of compliance with Cloudinary's policies and are willing to cooperate in any way necessary to resolve this situation.

Thank you for your urgent attention to this matter. We look forward to your guidance and assistance in resolving this issue promptly.

Best regards,

Guney Ural

guneyural@gmail.com

Tagged:

Answers

• Cloudinary Team
    Cloudinary Team Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 123 admin
    Options

Hi ,

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

To better assist you with your inquiry, I'll be directing your ticket to our Plans and Billing department.
    One of our team members will contact you shortly to assist further.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Warm regards,
    Anthony

Developer Support Engineer
    Cloudinary

Helpful Links For You
    πŸ’¬ Share questions, connect with other users in our Cloudinary Community forums and Discord server!
    πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ Join our Cloudinary Academy for free courses, workshops and other educational resources.
    πŸ“„ Read our documentation for in-depth details on Cloudinary product features and capabilities
    πŸ“° Check out the Cloudinary blog for the latest company news and insights

• Cloudinary Team
    Cloudinary Team Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 123 admin
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that we were able to resolve the issue in a separate ticket forwarded in to our Support team, so if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
    Lena

Helpful Links For You
    πŸ’¬ Share questions, connect with other users in our Cloudinary Community forums and Discord server!
    πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ Join our Cloudinary Academy for free courses, workshops and other educational resources.
    πŸ“„ Read our documentation for in-depth details on Cloudinary product features and capabilities
    πŸ“° Check out the Cloudinary blog for the latest company news and insights