School Plan

Options
litalhag
litalhag Member Posts: 7
edited January 22 in General

Cloudinary support do not reach any of my request. I'm trying to contact them in the last 5 hours but they keep on closing my request as "solved" but do not reach out. does someone know about a plan for students project? I used Cloudinary in a project that I need to submit in a few days, and they disable my account with all the data I stored in it. thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• rlux
    rlux Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 54
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @litalhag -- thanks for asking.

I've checked and I see that there are four tickets opened under your email address. Three were closed as duplicates; a support rep has been assigned to the other ticket.

Opening multiple tickets will not get your issue resolved faster. As this is an account issue, support is the right place to get some help.

Answers

• litalhag
    Options

I submit a ticket to the support a few times cause you guys close my ticket each time I submit the ticket.

I still did not get any reply in order to get help.

• Cloudinary_John_H
    Cloudinary_John_H Cloudinary Staff Posts: 35
    Options

Hi @litalhag - can you share a ticket number or the email that was used to open the support ticket, please?

Our support and plans teams are normally very responsive and thorough.

Looking forward to your response.

• litalhag
    Options

yes, I would like not to share my email in public, therefore, this is the request number I got in the email right after I submitted the Support form: (#260617) which you guys also marked as "solved" without reaching me.

I would be very happy if you would contact me on private in order to get the needed support. Thank you

• Cloudinary_John_H
    Options

Hi @litalhag - I was able to locate your ticket. I have asked our Plans team to assist you as soon as they are available. I see that multiple tickets were opened, and they were merged into a single ticket that is still open.

• litalhag
    Options

I don't see any ticket open...that is why I was trying to send another when...and another one...

Anyway, thank you, I'm waiting to hear from you

• Cloudinary_John_H
    Options

I have responded to your open ticket 260576 and temporarily re-enabled your account while we await a response from the Plans team.

If you are unable to locate the ticket, please let me know.

• litalhag
    Options

I'm unable to locate the ticket...can we continue via email?

• litalhag
    Options

Can you please contact me via email? I really need to know how to use the credits in a way that it won't get disable in the upcoming days, before I submit my school project...

• Cloudinary_John_H
    Options

@litalhag I was able to continue this conversation with you on the ticket, thank you for locating it.