Is there an easy way to transfer assets/images from free account to company's paid account?

Options
PubTeam
PubTeam Member Posts: 1

Hi Cloudinary Team,

I have a bit of a dilemma, so before my Team and I found out that our company has a paid Exclusive Tier cloudinary account, we opened our own free account. We will now be utilizing the company's account, but still need to retain the images that are currently saved under the free account. Is there a simple way that you all may be able to help us get the images from the free account transferred over to the Paid Account?

Comments

• Cloudinary Team
    Cloudinary Team Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 124 admin
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

I answered in the ticket you opened directly. But I will share the same information here so that others can learn as well.
    You can refer to the following article, describing the different ways you can copy images from one account to another -
    https://support.cloudinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/202521122-How-can-I-copy-images-between-accounts-

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Tia

Helpful Links For You
    💬 Share questions, connect with other users in our Cloudinary Community forums and Discord server!
    🧑‍🎓 Join our Cloudinary Academy for free courses, workshops and other educational resources.
    📄 Read our documentation for in-depth details on Cloudinary product features and capabilities
    📰 Check out the Cloudinary blog for the latest company news and insights