Frontend js SDK implimentation with backend SDK

Options
Root
Root Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Developer APIs

I hope this message finds you well. I recently reached out to your team regarding the implementation of the Cloudinary upload widget in conjunction with a Django Python backend server. Thank you for your prompt response; it was greatly appreciated.

However, I still have a question regarding the integration process. I'm aiming to seamlessly integrate the Cloudinary upload widget within the frontend of my application, while also ensuring that it's tightly bound to the backend server. Despite my efforts, I haven't been able to locate comprehensive documentation within the frontend widget SDK that details the steps for properly connecting the frontend widget to the backend server.

Could you kindly assist me by providing guidance or documentation that specifically outlines how to bind the Cloudinary frontend widget SDK with a Django Python backend server? I believe having a clear set of instructions would immensely help in achieving a successful integration that meets both frontend and backend requirements.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Answers