Images not found

Options
Ruba
Ruba Member Posts: 4 ✭
edited November 2023 in Developer APIs

Hi,

I'm a student and I'm facing some difficulties, the images from my Django project do not appear in Cloudinary, consequently, they do not open on the server, it was not found. What can it be? How to solve?

Tagged:

Answers

• Cloudinary Team
    Cloudinary Team Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 123 admin
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us.

May I please ask you to provide more details about the problem you're encountering?

For example, can you tell me:

• Which steps or documentation you're following.
    • A sample of your code if you're using our SDK, or the URL of the web page where you see the error.
    • The error stack trace from your code, or the error message you see in your browser.

Looking forward to your response.

Best,
    Wissam

Developer Support Engineer
    Cloudinary

Helpful Links For You
    πŸ’¬ Share questions, connect with other users in our Cloudinary Community forums and Discord server!
    πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ Join our Cloudinary Academy for free courses, workshops and other educational resources.
    πŸ“„ Read our documentation for in-depth details on Cloudinary product features and capabilities
    πŸ“° Check out the Cloudinary blog for the latest company news and insights

• Ruba
    Options

Hi,

I don't know if this is exactly what you need, but this is what I have... I'm working with Django and Heroku...

• Cloudinary Team
    Cloudinary Team Administrator, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 123 admin
    Options

Hi Ruba,

Thank you for the screenshots.
    I see that the Pizza images return error 403.
    Could you share the complete URL?

I have checked our logs and I didn't find any errors.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Wissam

Developer Support Engineer
    Cloudinary

Helpful Links For You
    πŸ’¬ Share questions, connect with other users in our Cloudinary Community forums and Discord server!
    πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ Join our Cloudinary Academy for free courses, workshops and other educational resources.
    πŸ“„ Read our documentation for in-depth details on Cloudinary product features and capabilities
    πŸ“° Check out the Cloudinary blog for the latest company news and insights

• Ruba
    Options

Hi,

Most likely the problem is not with you, I'm just looking for answers, as everything seems ok in my code, but for some reason my "static" folder is not being updated in cloudinary. Follow my url: cloudinary://937148837268298:bV36iI54V0myMv2bLzNjJcY3HIw@dnanu3apy

• Ruba
    Options

Hi,

Note that the images are in the static/images folder in cloudinary...

• Wissam
    Wissam Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 71
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi Ruba,

You have shared your key and secret, please remove them from your previous comment.

If you can't, let me and I will delete the post for you.

Regards,

Wissam

• Wissam
    Wissam Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 71
    Options

Hi Ruba,

In order to investigate the issue, I will need to get more details on the URL that you are trying to retrieve and what is the response that you are getting from Cloudinary.

If you prefer, you're welcome to raise a support ticket with us directly if you'd like us to use examples from your own cloud. To do so, you can fill out the formΒ at this link.

Regards,

Wissam