Getting 494 Error

Options
Neha_Sharma
Neha_Sharma Member Posts: 14

We generated this reel . We are getting 494 error.

Please provide support this is a production critical issue.

Answers

• Tamara
    Tamara Member, Cloudinary Staff Posts: 100
    Options

Hi @Neha_Sharma
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

Upon reviewing the URL you provided, it seems that it might be truncated due to its length. This issue typically arises from the CDN provider. To resolve this, I kindly suggest creating a shorter URL. Doing so should prevent this type of error from occurring again.

Best regards,
    Tamara

• Neha_Sharma
    Neha_Sharma Member Posts: 14
    Options

Hi @Tamara

Thank you for your prompt response.

The requirements of our application necessitate the merging of multiple chunks of video. This functionality poses a significant challenge for our customers, as it is currently a substantial blocker. We are seeking guidance on potential approaches or solutions to accomplish this task efficiently. Any insights or recommendations you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• Ranson
    Ranson Cloudinary Staff Posts: 19
    Options

Hi Neha,

I apologize as Tamara mentioned, this is something that is out of our control and imposed by CDNs. In order to provide some guidance on work-arounds or a potential different method of achieving the functionality we will need much more information on your workflow, expected outcome and technologies you are working with.

I suggest creating a support ticket with us at support@cloudinary.com and providing as much information you can on this issue so we can begin looking into a solution.